Are you looking for a place to find good quality dentures but at a fair price? Have you been seen at a denture mill? Did you not get the fit you desired? Come visit Dr. Damon and see that a Quality denture does not have to cost an arm and a leg.
So how much do dentures cost?
I have heard of dentists charging 495.00 and some dentists charging as much as 5,000.00 for a similar denture. Why the variability - I don't know, maybe some price them so high so they don't have to make dentures for patients. I will say that a quality denture does not have to cost you 5,000.00. Our dentures at the Texas Denture Clinic are affordable starting at 660.00 and I would put my denture up against any $5,000.00 denture any day.
How do you know if you are getting a quality denture?
There are 5 things that determine if you are going to get a quality denture.
- Did a dentist see you first and give you their recommendations, perform an oral cancer screening exam, and talk about your expectations with a denture? Or did an assistant and financial treatment coordinator see you with a pushy sales approach?
- Did you have all of your questions answered by a dentist?
- Did you have 4 separate appointments to complete all of the denture steps? (Diagnosis/Impressions, Wax Rims, Try In, and Delivery)
- Most important step is the Try In Appointment. Were you allowed to bring a friend or family member back.
- Ask, make sure your denture is being made in office or in the USA. There are some places that send the lab work to China- warning signs!
Check the policy on adjustments!!!
You also need to understand the offices policy on denture adjustments. At some places, they lure you in with economy prices on dentures only to find out that denture adjustments are not included. And worse, they may be 150.00 per adjustment. At that rate you will be spending more on adjustments then the denture it self.
At the Texas Denture Clinic, all of our dentures come with adjustments included, we don't cut corners, and stand behind our product.
Contact us today if you are interested in finding out how we can help you with your denture needs.