What makes us unique?
- Our dentures are Affordable! They are not cheap dentures, but not expensive either. You will get a good quality denture at a reasonable price. We do offer upgrades with our dentures (like upgrading the teeth or the acryic), this way we have dentures of GREAT QUALITY that can fit into all budgets!
- GREAT STAFF- we are constantly reminded by our patients how wonderful the entire team at Texas Denture Clinic is!
- Also, we are very straightforward and HONEST with you regarding your expectations with dentures. Each denture evaluation comes with a consultation with the doctor to discuss exactly what it is you are looking for. Your dental anatomy is fully evaluated and any anatomical challenges are brought up before hand. If you need implants this is where we can discuss them as well.
- UP FRONT PRICING- we provide all your costs before hand and go over all of the financials with you. This way there are no surprises and you feel confident through the whole process.
Locally Owned and Operated by Dr. Clark Damon
Dr. Clark Damon is the owner and operator of the Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center, he along with Dr. Kari Blankenship provide personalized hometown care. We are not like those corporate dental chains you are seeing around town that have a revolving door for staff and dentists. All of our staff has been here since 2009.
Complete and Through Process
We make our dentures the traditional way – the SUCCESSFUL way! Our denture process takes 4 steps – all are important and not to be skipped!
- We utilize traditional alginate impressions for the first step, perform a jaw relation record with wax rims and record bases.
- This second step is one of the most important as it tells the lab technician exactly where to set your denture teeth.
- The third step is the Wax Try in Step – this is where you get to try the teeth in in wax, it is an esthetic mock up of what your final processed denture will look like.
- The 4th and Final Step is Delivery. This is when you get to take the dentures home.
Post Delivery Care and Adjustments
We offer multiple adjustments free of charge to our patients. Dentures typically need 1-2 adjustments after we give them to you. This is to insure a good fit and that they are comfortable. The gums that the dentures rest on tend to move a bit when force is applied this is why there can be several adjustments needed to make then completely comfortable.
If you are interested in finding out more how Dr. Damon and staff can help you, contact us today at 817 336 2121.