Complete and Partial Dentures
Restore Your Smile With Dentures in Fort Worth, TX
For over 20 years, the Texas Implant and Dental Center has been the “go-to” location for dentures in Fort Worth. We offer immediate dentures, implant-supported dentures, complete (traditional) dentures, and partial dentures.
Complete and Partial Dentures in Fort Worth
We believe in affordable dentures in Fort Worth. Have you been told it will cost $25,000 or $50,000 to get your teeth fixed? Are you looking for a more affordable dentures option? With conventional removable dentures, you can achieve a great smile, eliminate failing teeth, and have dentures placed simultaneously as the teeth are extracted for a much lower cost than with permanent dental implants. Dentures are a more affordable option.
If you are a current denture wearer or considering immediate dentures, come by for a consultation with Dr. Damon and staff at the Texas Implant and Dental Center in Fort Worth or Dallas. We focus on serving the needs of denture wearers in the Fort Worth and Dallas areas with two offices.
Our name says it all, and you know we will treat you right, get it right the first time, and have honest pricing. Choose to be seen in either our Dallas or Fort Worth Office. The Dallas office is located right off I-75 and Belt Line Rd, and the Fort Worth office is located off Summit Ave.
Each and Every Denture is Customized
We understand that a smile is your best outfit and one of your best assets. We take extra time by not cutting corners to make sure you are getting the look you want. Every patient has the opportunity to try in or view their denture in wax before we process. This ensures proper fit, proper esthetics, and happy patients.
While the teeth are set in wax, we can make adjustments. If it is not right, we adjust it right then. There have been countless times Dr. Damon has grabbed his lab technicians to come in to meet the patient and make esthetic corrections right then! We believe in a team approach that involves participation from the patient, assisting staff, Dr. Damon, and the lab technicians.
Amenities the Texas Implant and Dental Center Provides for Denture Wearers
- Our staff is highly trained and knowledgeable when it comes to denture adjustments.
- We have an in-house lab; therefore, we can usually make a denture in about ten days without cutting any corners.
- Our in-house lab allows for same-day relines or repairs when the time comes.
- We use Diamond D Acrylic, made in the USA, regarded as one of the best acrylics and hardest acrylics available.
- On average, we are making about ten sets of dentures per week. We are the authoritative source for denture work.
- Implants and prosthetics (denture surgery) are done in-house, so there is no need to send you out for referrals.
- Dr. Damon is trained to provide IV Sedation for your surgery, so you are comfortable with your procedure. We have other forms of sedation available as well.
- We offer Affordable Dentures in Fort Worth and Dallas.
- Adjustments and soft liners are included with our affordable dentures.
What Are The Types of Dentures Offered?
- Complete Dentures with upgrades available
- Immediate Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Cast Partial Dentures
- Clear Frame Partial Dentures
- Valplast Partial Dentures
- Acrylic (temporary) Flippers
What Are The Benefits of Dentures?
There are at least 45 million denture wearers in the United States. You are not alone. The decision to get dentures or improve on your existing dentures will positively change your life. Here are just some of the benefits of dentures in Fort Worth at Texas Implant and Dental Center:
- We can achieve excellent esthetics of your denture.
- We have a selection of multiple shapes, sizes, and colors of teeth.
- We offer conservative, proven treatment.
- You can always add implants to a denture for a more permanent natural option.
- You can have your smile back!
Are you ready to improve your smile? Do you want the best denture care in Fort Worth and Dallas? Contact Texas Implant and Dental Center today for a consultation. You can call us at 817 336 2121 for our Fort Worth office or 972 808 6008 for our Dallas office. We look forward to meeting you.