Our Fort Worth, TX, Office
About Our Practice
Our team at the Texas Denture Clinic provides expert, comprehensive dental care in the downtown area of Forth Worth, TX. We offer advanced care from general denture repairs and maintenance to advanced restorative and cosmetic treatments for patients of all ages. You can receive all of your general and surgical dentistry care from our friendly team and trusted, expert doctors.
Our Forth Worth Location
Our clinic is centrally located in downtown Forth Worth to make appointments as accessible and convenient as possible. Established as a dental practice in the 1980s, the building has been home to the Texas Denture Clinic since 2012. Treatments and dental care at this location are coordinated between Drs. Clark Damon and Kari Blankenship.
The office itself is newly renovated with cutting-edge technology, including a fully equipped, in-house lab. We can provide state-of-the-art restorations with very little turnaround time and more direct supervision. You can save money working with our office alone, and enjoy better aesthetics with dental restorations designed and colored to your exact specifications. While we specialize in denture care that many other dentists avoid, we provide a full spectrum of advanced services. Patients of every age and dental health can benefit from our well-rounded, comprehensive care.
Specialized, Reliable Services
We aim to provide the full range of dental care at out office so that you can receive all of your treatments at the same place. Many patients choose us because of our expert care and specialized areas. Some of the procedures that patients often seek our help for include:
- Dentures: Through our in-house dental lab, we create customized dentures and offer same-day denture repairs. Our team is able to provide the quick, personalize care you need to ensure a comfortable prosthesis that maintains your ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
- Dental implants: Dr. Damon and his team place and restore a wide variety of dental implants, including single crowns, mini-implants, and All-on-4® options. With our advanced technology and expertise, we can also provide convenient, effective same-day implants and restorations. In a single appointment, you can achieve a complete smile with superior stability and health benefits.
- Sedation dentistry: We offer a full range of options to keep patients calm and comfortable during their appointments. In addition to nitrous oxide and oral sedation, both of our doctors are certified to administer intravenous (IV) sedation, ensuring your comfort and safety throughout your procedure.
- Bone grafting: Dr. Damon is one of only a few dentists in the Fort Worth area who performs bone grafting at his office. If you require a graft to qualify for dental implants, he can often place the graft and implant simultaneously to minimize the timeline of your treatment.
- Emergency services: Oral health issue can develop at the worst of times, leading to serious stress and discomfort. Our team offers a full range of treatments for patients needing immediate, expert care to restore and repair their smile.
Other services include:
- Biannual cleanings
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Dental bonding
- Geriatric services
- Laser dentistry
- Porcelain veneers
- Root Canal Therapy
- Smile makeovers
- Teeth whitening
- Wisdom tooth extractions
Focused on Our Community
Dr. Damon and his team strive not only to provide dental service to the Fort Worth community, but to give back to it as well. In addition to working closely with his local church, Dr. Damon is also participating in the establishment of a dental practice in Haiti. He has trained Haitian dentists in special techniques and flies down to perform or assist with more complex cases.
Our practice is dedicated to providing efficient, effective dental care in a comfortable environment.
How to Get Here
Our Fort Worth location is situated at the corner of Summit Ave. and Texas St., just a few blocks north of I-30. We are located just across the street from Simpli.fi Holdings, a building which is recognizable from the wave-shaped designs the wall facing Summit Ave.
Visit Our Fort Worth Office
Our practice is dedicated to providing efficient, effective dental care in a comfortable environment. Reach out online today or call us at (817) 336-2121 to set up an appointment with one of our doctors.