Have you been told it is going to cost $25,000 or $50,000 to get your teeth fixed? Are you looking for a more affordable denture option? Are you unsatisfied with your existing denture? Do you need a replacement denture set in a hurry?
If you are a current denture wearer or considering immediate dentures come by and have a consultation with Dr. Damon and staff at the Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center of Dallas and Fort Worth. We focus on serving the needs of denture wearers in the Fort Worth area...Our name says it all. You know we will treat you right, get it right the first time, and have honest pricing. Choose to be seen in either our Dallas or Fort Worth Office. The Dallas office is located right off I-75 and Belt Line Rd and the Fort Worth office is located off Summit Ave.
Each and Every Denture is Customized
We understand that a smile is your best outfit and one of your best assets. We take extra time by not cutting any corners to make sure you are getting the look you want. Every patient has the opportunity to try in or view their denture in wax before we process. This ensures proper fit, proper esthetics, and HAPPY PATIENTS. While the teeth are set in wax we can make adjustments. If it is not right, we adjust it right then. There have been countless times Dr. Damon has grabbed his lab technicians to come in meet the patient and make esthetic corrections right then! We believe in a team approach that involves participation from the Patient, Assisting staff, Dr. Damon, and the lab technicians.
Amenities the Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center Provides for Denture Wearers
- Our staff is highly trained and knowledgeable when it comes to denture adjustments
- We have an in house lab therefore we can usually make a denture in about 10 days with out cutting any corners.
- Our in house lab allows for same day relines or repairs when the time comes
- We use Diamond D Acrylic - made in USA, regarded as one of the best quality acrylics and hardest acrylic available.
- On average we are making about 10 sets of dentures per week, we are the authoritative source for denture work
- Implants and prosthetic (denture surgery) is done in house, no need to send you out for referrals.
- Dr. Damon is trained to provide IV Sedation for your surgery so you are comfortable for your procedure
- We offer Immediate Dentures.
- Adjustments are included, and soft liners are included with Immediate Dentures
Types of Dentures Offered:
- Complete Dentures with upgrades available
- Immediate Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Cast Partial Dentures
- Clear Frame Partial Dentures
- Valplast Partial Dentures
- Acrylic (temporary) Flippers
Benefits of Dentures
- We can achieve Excellent esthetics of your denture
- Selection of multiple shapes, sizes, and colors of teeth
- Conservative, proven treatment
- You can always add implants to a denture
- There are at-least 45 million denture wearers in United States.
Are you ready to improve your smile and want the best denture care in Dallas or Fort Worth. Contact Texas Denture Clinic today for a consultation. Give us a call for Dallas office at 972 808 6008 or Fort Worth at 817 336 2121.