Snap on Dentures Dentures adhering to implants in a snap on fashion allow for a stronger bite, feeling of security, and extra stability for your dentures
Implants serve as anchors and attach to the denture with a Snap! Come visit our Office in Fort Worth, Tx - Implants and Dentures placed and made ONSITE!
Snap on Dentures in Fort Worth, Tx at the Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center. This is a great way and in a more economical fashion to secure a denture to 2 or more implants.
Benefits of Snap on Dentures
- Increased Bite Force
- Increased stability
- Increased Security
- Limited slippage of the denture
- Improvement in overall quality of life
- Improved self-confidence
Who should consider Snap on Dentures
- Any patient considering going into dentures for the first time should highly consider their options when it comes to dentures and implants. Why? It allows for the implants to be placed at the same time as the extractions, saving you time, money, and a second surgery!!!
- If you have an existing lower denture and are wanting more out of social events, life, etc. This can help you out by anchoring your lower denture to 2 implants so it does not slip and slide around.
- If you have a partial, adding 1 or 2 implants can improve the fit and function of your partial as well. Implants for partials do work good.
What is the process
If you are wanting a Snap on Denture, we start the process with a consultation and a 3-D CT scan. From there we will consider your medical history, and then start the denture making process. We will make you dentures first - so that details impressions, a wax rim, and a wax viewing or try in. We will deliver healing dentures at surgery and you will wear these for 4 months. After healing, we then will make you a new metal reinforced snap on denture with snaps that engage the implants well. Please note not every patient is the same, on occasion we will go right into surgery if a patient has a decent set of dentures and then make them finals once healed.
What makes us unique
Having our own In House Lab allows us to manage the outcomes along the way. Dr. Damon and Dr. Dupree are able to provide you with a better prosthesis then the traditional outside dental lab. We provide metal frameworks in all of our Implant Dentures or Snap on Dentures. This metal framework reinforces your snap on denture. We repair many cases every year of other dentists patients who have an all acrylic snap on denture that breaks. The metal is needed and provides a strong prosthesis. Also we do not convert an existing healing denture into a snap on denture. This is even worse of an idea because healing dentures go through many rounds of soft liners, adjustments, and overall wear and tear. Converting this to a final will surely lead to failure soon.
The Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center wants you to be our patient! Give our office a call today to schedule your consultation. Fort Worth, TX - 817 336 2121.