Get In Touch
Fort Worth Office
1414 Texas St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Hours of Operation
- We aim to provide the full range of dental care at out office so that you can receive all of your treatments at the same place. Many patients choose us because of our expert care and specialized areas. Some of the procedures that patients often seek our help for include:
- Dentures: Through our in-house dental lab, we create customized dentures and offer same-day denture repairs. Our team is able to provide the quick, personalize care you need to ensure a comfortable prosthesis that maintains your ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
- Dental implants: Dr. Damon and his team place and restore a wide variety of dental implants, including single crowns, mini-implants, and All-on-4® options. With our advanced technology and expertise, we can also provide convenient, effective same-day implants and restorations. In a single appointment, you can achieve a complete smile with superior stability and health benefits.
- Sedation dentistry: We offer a full range of options to keep patients calm and comfortable during their appointments. In addition to laughing gas and oral sedation, both of our doctors are certified to administer intravenous (IV) sedation, ensuring your comfort and safety throughout your procedure.
- Bone grafting: Dr. Damon is one of only a few dentists in the Fort Worth area who performs bone grafting at his office. If you require a graft to qualify for dental implants, he can often place the graft and implant simultaneously to minimize the timeline of your treatment.
- Emergency services: Oral health issue can develop at the worst of times, leading to serious stress and discomfort. Our team offers a full range of treatments for patients needing immediate, expert care to restore and repair their smile.
Focused on Our Community
Dr. Damon and his team strive not only to provide dental service to the Fort Worth community, but to give back to it as well. In addition to working closely with his local church, Dr. Damon is also participating in the establishment of a dental practice in Haiti. He has trained Haitian dentists in special techniques and flies down to perform or assist with more complex cases.
Our practice is dedicated to providing efficient, effective dental care in a comfortable environment.
How to Get Here
Our Fort Worth location is situated at the corner of Summit Ave. and Texas St., just a few blocks north of I-30. We are located just across the street from Simpli.fi Holdings, a building which is recognizable from the wave-shaped designs the wall facing Summit Ave.
100 N Central Expy
Richardson, TX 75081
Hours of Operation
Monday 8:30am – 12pm, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 12pm, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 12pm, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Thursday 8:30am – 12pm, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am – 2pm
Saturday Closed | Sunday Closed
- Implants, Wisdom tooth removal and IV Sedation
- Cosmetic and General Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Dentures and Partials
Texas Dental Center’s Dallas Office is conveniently located off I – 75 and Beltline Road. We serve the Dallas areas – Plano, Richardson, Dallas, Garland, Rockwall, Rowlett, and other areas in Texas.