Secure Full-Mouth Restoration with All-on-Four Dental Implants.
Permanent same day teeth - one office - one doctor.
Patients’ response to hearing about ‘teeth-in-a-day’ usually comment that that is “Not Possible!” But we here at Texas Dental Center, we assure you it is! This is one of the most common response we received on a daily basis when offering patients Permanent Teeth with only one procedure within one day. We have successfully treated hundreds of patients with proven, All-On-Four Protocol. Several steps are done ahead of time to prepare your teeth for the procedure; such as wearing a temporarily fixed prosthesis for 6-months and the final prosthesis will be created after your gums have time to heal.
We have the solution - All on Four
At Texas Denture Clinic and Implant Center, with our All-on-4® procedure we can in one procedure – in one day, replace failing, painful, or unsightly teeth. You will be placed under IV Sedation, and you will be comfortable during the entire procedure. At the end of the procedure, you will have permanent teeth secured onto 4 or more dental implants. What we provide at the day of surgery is a temporary fixed prosthesis. Upon gingival and bony healing at 6 months post operatively, we will finalize your prosthesis.
What is the All-On-Four
- Four or more implants placed into the jaw bone at the time of tooth extraction
- You will be comfortable under IV Sedation
- Placement of a Permanent Fixed Prosthesis often same day of surgery
- Non-Removable Teeth
- Palate-less prosthesis
- Screw Retained
- Made of Acrylic/Titanium or Zirconia
- Has a 98% long term survival rate and well documented research since 1993.
Check Out Our Cases
In short, the All on Four is one procedure where bad teeth are be removed, four dental implants are placed, and then a fixed – non-removable – temporary prosthesis is secured. Our patients walk out with a fixed new smile after the procedure. There is no bone grafting involved so it is a one surgery one step procedure.
Benefits of All On Four Dental Implants
- There are no diet limitations once the implants are integrated. (There is a 90 day moderately soft diet to adhere to)
- No palatal coverage
- Increased bite force- almost what you had with teeth
- There are typically no bone grafts involved, which is not the case with traditional implants.
- There is no removing from the mouth. The prosthesis is permanently fixed, ie. screwed down onto the implants.
- No embarrassing slips of dentures and they last even longer
Interested in making a permanent change to your smile?
If you are interested in our All-On-Four procedure feel free to contact Texas Denture Clinic today for a consultation. Contact us today! Our Dallas office can be reached at (972) 457 – 3097 or our Fort Worth Office at (817) 756-7047.